That you can rely on
The strict adherence to the legal regulations and the specifications from our customers are the basis for our actions.
We contribute actively to the preservation of natural resources and therefore to environmental protection by decontaminating machines, professionally disposing of hazardous materials and the utilization of facilities.
Safety, health, environmental protection and quality
The management of Permatech Industrie-Service GmbH believes that the health and safety of all persons affected by the business as well as environmental protection and service quality are of the highest importance and that the success of our company and our business dealings – with respect to sustained growth - depends on each of these factors.
The following principles apply:
- We are a learning organization, whose employees are adequately informed and trained in the areas of safety, heath, environmental protection and quality. Our employees are competent in the execution of their work and they commit themselves personally to act in accordance with company policy.
- We always obey all laws, regulations and operating approvals when we work.
- We implement our policy in the areas of safety, health, environmental protection and quality with the help of adequate management systems. These are regularly reviewed, the required improvement actions are taken and implemented and our improvement programs are tested for sustainability.
- By applying a preventive approach, we strive for a goal of zero injuries, zero occupational illnesses, zero environmental emissions, zero waste and zero quality defects.
- We define objectives and improvement programs for the areas of safety, health, environmental protection and quality and review the achieved progress annually.
- We analyze the impact of all of our existing methods and modes of operation on our employees, the environment and the technical services.
- We use the best available technologies for new investments, wherever this is possible at acceptable cost, and we develop services which are intrinsically safe.
- If conditions that were established in the past need to be corrected, we correct them responsibly.
- We apply fossil energy, basic materials, water and other natural resources economically. We keep our environmental footprint small by routine reviews of our raw material selection, through reuse or recycling, by striving for zero waste at the source and by avoiding the requirement for rework and disposal. We consult our customers.
- We guarantee that our purchased products and byproducts are manufactured, handled, used and disposed of with safe and environmentally sensitive actions, as far as we can monitor and decisively influence this.
- We have an open dialog with our employees, customers and all other affected associates about quality, safety, health and environmental protection under consideration of our services at the work place. We listen to complaints from our customers, employees, entrepreneurs and the public. We will act with required corrective actions and inform our employees about our environmental programs.
- Together with our customers, we are prepared for emergencies.
- We analyze all incidents that may bring about unwanted results, such as illnesses, injuries, environmental damage, noticeable impacts on the general public, significant damage to assets, interruptions to business or quality defects of our services. We find the causes, propose improvements and distribute an interim report to all persons that may benefit from our recommendations.
- We mindfully observe the principles and objectives of the results that we have achieved in the areas of safety, health, environment and quality. The resulting information is used as important criteria for the selection or non-selection of our subcontractors and personnel leasing companies.
Permatech Industrie-Service GmbH
Our work is based on strict quality and safety standards:
- SCC**-Certification (Safety Certificate for Contractors)
- Asbestos clean up and disposal in accordance with TRGS § 519 and § 521 for artificial mineral fiber (Germany)
- Asbestos clean up in accordance with EKAS guideline 6503 of SUVA Lucerne (Switzerland)
- Environment related industry service